Web design is the crucial part of website and sometimes success depends upon the design & layouts of website. So you need to be more focused on designing efficient and effective website design. I would like to share some of the tips for beginners.
First and the foremost thing that represent your website is your logo. Logo should be kept on top left of the website in order to gain visitors eye. Along with that navigation should be placed if it is to be placed parallel or you can place that in next column.
Combination of background and text plays important role in attracting visitors, so you can use light dark combination for same. If you use light background then you should use dark fonts and vice versa.
Next comes content of website, your webpage should have effective content so that it can help in understanding visitors about the topic you had written. Effective content also helps in SEO and along with good length of content you should maintain keyword density in content. It is approximately 2% of total words.
Along with web content you need to use images as well as graphics that show about what you are talking and you should use relevant image that itself describes the topic, this helps a lot. Don’t mismatch graphics or image; this will give your website a good impression to visitors as well as search engines.
Internal linking should be done correctly and no hidden links are to be place in the content. Proper format should be used on all the pages for links; this will help a lot in optimizing website. Don’t use unnecessary links and try to avoid such links to gain SERP in search engine. Internal Linking also include footer links, keep the necessary links in footer also.
Last but not the least doesn’t forget to give Meta details that are necessary, you can just give Meta Title, Meta Description and Meta Keywords, so that it will be easy for optimization. Magento Design can be used to get effective web design that fulfills all the criteria for good and effective website design.
As you know website for business has become compulsory and to handle the data of website business owner needs to hire website developers and have to pay huge amount for maintenance. So to overcome the issue the concept of Content Management System (CMS) had taken place and for website development CMS is prepared.
CMS provides easy and flexible way to maintain website without the need of website developer to maintain. Website developers are needed only once to publish website and for maintenance you need not have to pay huge amount, as you can easily manage using CMS.
There are many CMS available such as Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Dot Net Nuke, Google Blogger and many more. Majority of this CMS is “Open Source” and you can even share codes and frameworks for forums, blog, ecommerce, photo galleries and many more addons needed by various sites. The Standard types of CMS available in market are,
- Browser Based CMS
- Transaction Based CMS
- Digital Based CMS
- Business Process CMS
- Enterprise Based CMS
Web developers offer full custom CMS development according to need for those companies who want their own functionality in CMS. Here are some advantages and dis-advantages of CMS. Advantages
1. Low Cost
: - Many CMS are free, many are paid and there are some that are available on subscription basis. But if you need to have on subscription, then the total costs can be more as compared to hiring website developer.
2. Easily Customizable: -
Many CMS gives Drag & Drop facility that helps in quick design and also helps fresh web designer to create effective and professional GUI.
3. Easy to Use
: - Managing content of website using CMS is much easy for users and a person having basic knowledge of computer can also able to maintain website using CMS. Dis-Advantages
1. Implementation Cost
: - Implementation cost can be incurred for large corps for training, certifications, hardware installations and many more. Along with implementation cost Maintenance cost are also incurred for license updates, upgrades, and hardware maintenance.
2. Latency Issues
: - This issue can be arising, if the hardware setup is not up to date. You need to use database correctly in order to avoid web cache & Load Balancing problem.
Now days many business owners prefer CMS for their online store and spends much amount in getting good online store. Magento Development
is among famous as it is Open-source and is easy and flexible to use. I would like to list some Open-source software
3. Open CMS
5. Nuxeo EP
The open-source software mentioned above is Java based and has many advantages as compared to others.
Magento Web Development
Many small business owners are striving for their online business but the major problem is its cost implementing their website. Magento Go is exclusively designed to develop eCommerce website for small and medium enterprise keeping their budget in mind. So if you are small or medium business owner and want your business online then you can go for Magento Go development to develop your online store and that too within your budget. Here are some benefits of same.
1. Designing made Easy: - Designing is one of the important features of online store through which you can attract visitors. There are many professional and theme based designs available for your online store you just need to hire Magento Developers that helps in customizing themes for your store.
2. Content Management: - Managing content becomes easy in Magento Go and have good product display structure that helps in selling your products. No need for extra content management system. It’s really very good feature that saves time in maintaining products and description for same.
3. Installing Updates: - Updates is necessary for new and enhanced features release and should be installed automatically in order to save time. It has in-build facility to update automatically with latest features available and by preventing data.
4. SEO Module: - Marketing is one of the important part of online store and you need to go for SEO for your website. Magento-Go has in-built module through which you can manage URLs, Meta Tags and many more things needed for SEO.
5. Marketing with Promotional Offers: - You can create promotional offers for your valuable customers on the basis of their past records and you can even give special offer for specific customers that helps in maintaining long term relationship with customers.
6. Analytics: - It has inbuilt module that helps in tracking and analyzing your eStore effectively and can get good out of them. You can get reports for your products, new customers, region of customers, most favorite product, and many more.
We offer complete online store development using Magento Go platform that helps small and medium business owners to reduce their cost in development. We have qualified and experienced Magento Developers who offers complete solution for your store using magento development.
Magento Web Development
When you are running business and you don’t have online presence with website then you are loosing much of your business now days, because day by day people do shopping online sitting at home. If you have online presence then you can sell your products and services effectively with good margin. It can also increase ROI, because it has global presence and physical business has just local presence.
So if you are thinking that you should have online presence then you can contact or hire website Development Company that helps in developing your business website to achieve global visibility. There are many factors that are to be taken care off and one of the most important factors is to hire website developer or website Development Company. Here are some points that are to be considered while hiring.
1. Analyze Requirement: - First and foremost thing that is to be done is analyze your requirement, what you want in your website, what are to be included, how it will be included, who is your targeted visitors, what will be your website theme and after noting this things you should go for hiring. So hire in accordance with your needs.
2. Decide Platform: - You should check on which platform your website will be best suited and then you should decide on what platform you want to develop a website. Because sometimes it may happens that website is to be developed on open-source and some time not. If you need to develop online store then you can go for Magento Development which is popular open-source platform and if you don’t need to disclose things then you can go for paid platform.
3. Type of Developers: - You should decide what type of website developer or Development Company you need, because if you hire professional experienced website Development Company then it will cost hire as compared to freelancer or a kind of website developer. So it helps in reducing cost of development. Freelancer developer are also not bad but he/she doesn’t have good platform so that he can ask for high development cost, sometimes it may happens that freelancer developer can give you best as compared to professional website development company.
4. Project Based or Time Based Hiring: -These are the two ways of hiring website developer or website development company, Project base means they will fully concentrate on your project and time base means that they will work only for specific hours per day. So project base hiring will be good as compared to Time base hiring.
5. Infrastructure: - When you hire a developer you need to verify that they have needed infrastructure so that they can complete your project. If they lack then you should avoid hiring them. Because it’s obvious that if they lack then they will definitely not give you project in time and it may happens that they even can’t complete the project. So infrastructure should be seen.
6. Market Research: - When you are hiring website developers or website Development Company you should ask them for reference so that you can know their reputation and image in the market. It’s needed because once the website is completed and you need to have after sale support you can easily get, so market research is necessary.
One advantage of hiring experienced website development company is they will deliver efficient and effective development using modern technologies. Open-source development will also reduce the cost of development. Many online stores are developed by Magento Developers and are effective of producing good result. Magento is one of the popular Open-source platforms, so if you are product base company then you should go for Magento Development.
Magento Web Development
We have already seen Configuration of Magento webstore and Adding product in to the same. Now I would like to discuss about how orders are managed and processed in online store. Order management are broadly divided into 4 options
1. Configure order options.
2. To manage order emails.
3. Making order in Magento.
4. Managing orders in Magento.
These are the 4 options that order management has, and to configure order options you need to have admin rights and are briefly discussed here.
1. Configure Order Options
: - You can configure various order options such as check-out setting, shipping setting, methods of and many more. You can go through admin panel by System into that Configuration and then Sales
Some of the sales options are Sales, Sales Emails, PDF Print-outs, Tax, Check-out, Shipping Methods and settings, Google API, Methods of Payment and services are the options you need to configure under sales.
2. Manage Order Emails
: - Magento has in-build facility of Sending Email that allows sending emails when order is processed. You can configure Sending Emails through System and then Transactional Emails
Emails options that you can configure are Order & Order comments, Invoice & Invoice comments, Shipments & Shipment comments & Credit Memo and their comments are the options included in Sales Email configuration.
3. Making an Order
: - Order process do have steps but its simple, you can start adding product in a cart and after adding to cart you can select the checkout method for payment and select payment method and then you can place order. You can go through by Add to Cart then Process to Checkout and Place Order
Order placed will be showed in pending in admin panel in Sales -> Orders
4. Managing Orders
: - Once the order is created by customer admin will receive and email stating order placed by customer. Admin can see the details in Sales -> Orders
Once the order is viewed the admin has following options to respond with
- Send Email
- Credit Memo
Magento has effective order management system that manages all order smoothly and efficiently. You can hire Magento Developers
once to create you store if you can’t mange to configure.
Magento Web Development
In previous blog we had gone through the steps of configuring website in Magento. After successful configuration of website, you will need to add products to your online store which is most important aspect for any online store. You need to login in as admin and then you can add products. Here are the steps through which you can add products: -
1. Add Products: -
Go through – Catalog -> Manage Products -> Add Product
After clicking on Add Product you need to give product setting which is Attribute Set & Product Type, and then click continue to next page and on next page fill up the product option form as per requirement. After filling form click on Save & Continue Edit after that you will be able to declare pricing options for products and in last you can give both description Short & Long. Next options will be of adding images.
2. Add Image for Product: - Adding images to product is slightly different. You just need to go through.
Catalog -> Manage Products and the select Product and the select Image for product
When you will click on image option you will be prompted to select image for product from your computer or laptop and then click on Upload Image option. Give appropriate label for image. You can also select the size of image for product.
3. Product Attribute: - You can mange product attribute as per your need. You can set default value, unique value, apply to option, attribute code, value required and many more attribute you can set for your product and then comes adding tags to images.
4. Product Tags: - Using manage product tag option customer can tag a product and the tags will appear in pending status, after approval from admin it can be seen on product page. You also can add tags to product Catalog > Tags > Pending Tags will show you all pending tags and you can save all the tags which are relevant for products.
Magento Web Development is one of the easiest ways to develop your online store efficiently. Even a person with brief knowledge of English and Computer can also configure online store using Magento.
Magento Web Development
One of the leading open source platforms know for its functionality and user-friendliness along with full control. If you are planning for website then you just need to download Magento from magento commerce website, install it and then you can go for configuration. Here are basics options offered by Magento.
1. Login to Magento
: - There are 5 options provided on right side of the Home Page and the last option is Login option through which you can start configuring site. After login to the system you will find following options.
- News Letters
2. System Configuration
: - After logging in to magento you need to have script installation and for that you need to go through System -> Configuration. Through this option you can configure scripts that are needed according to your business needs. The good configuration will lead to good online store.
3. Catalog Management
: - Through these options you can manage products their attributes, you can rewrite URL for products that helps in SEO, reviews and Google maps are also can be generated. You can go through Catalog -> Manage Products, Catalog -> Manage Catalogs
: - You can define various rules that help in promotions of product and to the customer groups at various levels. You can set price for catalog, shopping cart price rules and many more relation to promotions of the product.
: - Through this module or options you can analyze your website by generating various reports to analyze. Report are not shown to normal user, only admins can have access to various reports like sales report, purchase report, daily, weekly & monthly report statistics can be obtained by admins. Report -> Sales / Report -> Product
6. Base URL Configuration
: - If you wish that your magento should be used with another domain then you can write base URL. You can write base URL from System -> Configuration -> Unsecure/Secure
If you need that your site is to be secured with SSL, then select secure option and for that you need to have SSL certificate.
If you think that you will be able to configure Magento Development
then you can surely configure using various tutorials that help in configuring or you can hire professional Magento Developers
which helps you in configuring your Magento Website efficiently.
Magento Web Development
As you know Magento has huge set of plugins that offers different functionality. Plugins and Extensions make magento development easier and faster. One of the most important plugin or extension is Order Management. When you have online store you must manage order efficiently and effectively in order to ensure timely shipment on time. Order Management System makes activity easy and efficient.
You can manage order grid in back-end and with required attribute there are many features useful for cancellation, deletion of order and that order column can be hided. Here are some features of Order Management Plugin offered by Magento.
1. Editing Orders: - Edit or cancel orders are one the regular activity of online store management. You can edit order for various options such as the orders received by credit card can be edited, you can keep purchase price in order, can keep purchase discount while editing orders and can even add edited column in table.
2. Deleting Orders: - Deleting orders are broadly categorized into two, Delete Orders Permanently and Partial Deletion and can be recovered on later stage. If you want to partial delete you can tick and hide that column and in future it can be recovered.
3. Bulk Orders and Order Comments: - You can maintain bulk orders along with invoice and shipment. Order comment can also be handled, attached file can be downloaded in back-end and even you can directly delete from order.
4. Other Features: - There are various other features that help in effective management that includes Customer Credit Extension, have advance product options, and are compatible with Amasty Order Memos & Attachments. Along with that you can get support that helps you in getting answers of your query. Magento has huge community that helps in solving your query.
Order management can easily be implemented using Magento Development and if the order is managed effectively then there are many chances to get success in handling online store, so try to manage order effectively and efficiently.
Magento Web Development
If you need to turn your business website into ecommerce online store then Magento is one of the good platforms to use. Many web application developers prefer to use Magento as CMS as it is easy and flexible to use. Magento Development has many benefits involved in it; you can get maximum out of them using Magento Extensions. Here are some benefits of Magento Platform.
- Open-source is one of the main benefits of Magento Development that reduces cost of development.
- Another major benefit of Magento is it supports Multi Store functionality.
- The level of flexibility it offers and SEO friendly.
- Due to having large community getting support is really very easy.
Along with the benefits, you can have more benefits using Magento Extensions. As magento is having rich set of functionalities and are divided into are called extensions. The functionality you need, you can get it by installing that extension and if the extension is not available then you may even create extension of your own and install it in Magento and get it used. Here are some benefits of Magento Extensions.
- User-friendly ecommerce online store application can be created using magento extensions.
- Effective and efficient handling of various applications, store from single admin panel.
- Online store can be developed speedily. According to the functionality needed you just need to have extension installed and it might take time if extension is to be created.
- Cost-effectiveness is one of the major benefits of Magento, so you can get maximum benefits.
- SEO friendly development from the scratch so it just needs to maintain.
Features that are being used in Magento Development
are user-friendly and help in getting trust, reputation of website owner that helps in online store success. You just need one thing to get success in online store and that is effective management through using extensions.
Magento Web Development
Magento has captured ecommerce market widely in the area of online shopping services and is successful also. Due to having rich set of functionality and capable of extension support, Magento offers almost all the functionality that an online store owner needs. One of the major benefit of Magento is you can create and add extension you need. Here is some useful extension list.
1. Refer a Friend.
2. Ajax Cart Pro Extension.
3. Featured Product Extension.
4. Store Search Extension.
5. Payment Gateways.
One of the most trusted extensions that Magento is being famous for is its payment gateways. Magento is integrated with credit processing, payment processing & Cash on delivery that helps user to pay secure and to complete transaction successfully. I would like to discuss some of the payment methods that Magento offers.
1. eWay: - eWay is one of the real time payment processing systems for Australia. The major benefit of eWay is that it has instant payment verification and transfers money immediately. Another strong feature is that it is Secure for payment of customer who can enter their Credit Card information safely without hesitation and have support with almost all the banks of Australia. Here are some key benefits of eWay are: -
1. Realtime payments
2. Fraud Protection
3. Multi Currency
4. Credit Card Payments
5. Auction Master
6. 3D Secure
2. BluePay: - Magento Development supports many payment gateways such as PayPal, eWay, Google, Authorize.Net and many more. BluePay is one of the most secure payment gateways of US and with competitive rates. As BluePay is having large number of customer it provides highest level of data security for various size of customer base (Small, Medium & Large).
3. Authorize.Net: - Enhanced new features added in .net payments that help customers to use multiple debit cards, pre-paid cards and gift cards. Here are the 3 advance features of Authorize.Net Payment.
1. Balance Response
2. Partial Authorization
3. Authorization Reversal
To achieve success in online store with good creditability and trust payment gateways are important aspect of online store and magento offers most trusted payment to customer with secured information. So if you are planning for online store then plan secure payment gateway to achieve success in online store.